Find a career,
not just work
For additional information or to apply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your CV in either English or Slovene with any additional references and introductions you deem necessary to demonstrate that you meet the requirements. Feel free to preserve any CV parts that are unrelated to this application – including hobbies and similar – to provide us with a complete overview.
- Work in a dynamic team with complementary skills across the internet of things stack from hardware design to artificial intelligence.
- Working independently with the opportunity to grow through working in international teams and furthering your education through courses and conferences.
- Working on international projects with foreign partners.
- Work in a well-organized and stable company.
- Competitive salary corresponding with your level of responsibility (starting at 2500 € gross per month or 10 € gross per hour for students) with yearly increasing pay and other bonuses.
- Laptop, monitor, other equipment and modern offices with sufficient parking in Ljubljana.
- A positive and thriving working environment with good work/life balance.
We are looking for a software engineer with front-end and back-end skills whose main area of work will be the development of data-driven applications for energy, automotive, etc.
- Developing components to connect data systems, databases, and analytics dashboards.
- Developing new functionalities for back-end, front-end and edge computing systems.
- Working with (inter)national partners and clients.
- Practical experience with back-end systems development (NginX, NodeJS, Flask, VMware, etc.).
- Basic experience with developing and deploying containerized applications and Docker technology.
- Experience with object-oriented languages (C++, Java, etc.). Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g., TypeScript, Python) is a plus.
- Basic experience of Linux server administration and scripting languages for operating systems (bash).
- Basic experience with relational database administration (PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.).
- Basic experience with front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Basic knowledge of agile development approaches and tools including CI/CD to automate development processes (Git, Jenkins, Ansible, etc.).
- Good knowledge of English language.